- Members must carry their membership card at all times and
produce it on demand to the doorkeeper or any authorised officer.
- Any members of the club using obscene language or behaving
offensively in the club will be liable to expulsion from membership
of the club.
- Any officer of the club divulging any business transacted by
the committee shall be dealt with by the committee.
- Any member of the club having any complaint or suggestion must
forward same to the committee in writing.
- No notice of any kind shall be exhibited on club premises
without prior approval of the committee.
- Any member damaging club property or committing a nuisance on
club property will be dealt with by the committee.
- No member of the club shall be allowed to hawk, raffle or hold
draws for personal gain in the club.
- No animals will be allowed in the club except guide dogs by
permission of the committee.
- No members of the club shall be allowed to invite other clubs
or parties as visitors. This must be done through the committee.
- Lawful gambling and betting is allowed, but at times of family
entertainment, i.e. bingo, bands, cabaret, disco, etc, it is only
allowed in the lounge bar.
- No drinks to be consumed outside the club building except in
the smoking area at the rear entrance of the club.
- Children must be kept under strict parental control at all
times and must not be allowed to wander around the club. No
children on the dance floor after 21.00hrs unless accompanied by an
- Perambulators and pushchairs are not allowed in the club. These
must be left in the entrance hall.
- Associate members and/or visitors may be refused admittance at
any time at the committee's discretion.
- Members introducing guests into the club are responsible for
their guest's behaviour. Should their guest contravene any of the
club rules or bye-laws, the member is liable to be disciplined by
- Room at the bar must be kept at all times for people to
purchase their drinks.
- Access to the bar must be by the main and rear entrances only.
- Food cannot be consumed on the premises unless purchased from
the club. Prior committee approval would be required for special
- No person under the age of 18 years to be served at the bar.
- No person under the age of 16 years may play on the dartboards.
- No person under the age of 18 years may play the gaming
- Children must not be left in pushchairs in the foyer or allowed
to play in the car park.
- Members wishing to play snooker must at all times adhere to the
rules as displayed in the snooker room.
By order of the Committee.
Secretary: R Berry
Transposed on 1 February 2011 from the Club Bye-laws posted on the